TEPIA Advanced Technology Gallery (Admission Free) can be visited freely by anyone.
On weekdays, theater can be booked for a group of visitors. (Reservation is in Japanese Only Click here→
- Open weekdays :
- 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (Saturdays, Sundays & holidays: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
- Closed :
- Mondays (If a Monday is a holiday or a substitute day, the hall is open and closed on the next day.)
* The hall is also closed at the end of Japan’s fiscal year (in March-April) for replace some of the exhibition items.
- Admission fee :
- Address :
- 2-8-44 Kita-Aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0061, Japan
- Access :
- Tokyo Metro Ginza Line a 4-minute walk from Exit 3 of Gaiemmae Station
- Parking :
- Bus parking available (By appointment only)
- Space for eating :
- There is a restaurant in TEPIA hall but no eating space for bringing foods.